Fiverr Enterprise FAQs
Stoke Talent is officially rebranding to Fiverr Enterprise.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
Stoke Talent was acquired by Fiverr in November, 2021 and as part of the merger & acquisition process, we wanted to be connected with Fiverr’s brand and vision in helping companies work more efficiently and effectively with their freelancers.
Being that we’ve been with Fiverr, who is a well-recognized and respected, global brand since 2021, we’ve decided that now is the time to move forward with this change.
Stoke Talent will change to its new name, Fiverr Enterprise on May 1, 2023.
Fiverr International Ltd., is a global online marketplace for freelance services, connecting freelancers to businesses looking to hire. Founded in Tel Aviv and headquartered in New York, Fiverr is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:FVRR).
Not at all.
Not much. The following 3 things will change:
1. Our name. Stoke Talent will be renamed to Fiverr Enterprise.
2. Our logo
3. Minor design changes on our website
1. Stoke Talent LTD will remain the legal entity
2. The platform and product will operate as usual
3. Legal contracts
4. Terms and conditions (T&Cs)
6. Your login credentials
Not at all. As for your freelancers, contractors or agencies, everything stays the same.
1. Your freelancers will remain yours, and will not be moved over to Fiverr.com’s marketplace. They will not be exposed to any other platform.
2. They’ll have the same payment process.
3. They’ll have the same contracts.
4. They’ll be using the exact same platform.
So, everything stays the same.
While you’re currently enjoying professional and efficient sourcing capabilities through Stoke’s platform, as a Fiverr Enterprise customer, you’ll now be provided with even better sourcing abilities via Fiverr Business’ top, vetted talent pool, which will be available on your existing Stoke account.
Furthermore, Fiverr is a well-known, respected, publicly-traded and trusted brand.
No, you’re all set to continue managing your freelancers with us.
For any issues with our platform, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re always here to help and our goal remains the same – we want to scale the way you work with your freelancers.